This program is specifically designed for the manager of customer service. You might be a group leader or team leader in reception, call centre or service desk. You will learn how to motivate, inspire and support your customer service employees and raise your company’s customer service to the next level, to anticipate what the customers want in the future and what they should expect of your customer service.
- Develop customer-focused behaviours, skills and competences
- Develop a consistent process for handling customer expectations
- Increase self-confidence and job satisfaction within the group
- Help create a consistent customer service culture in the entire organisation
- Evaluate customer service attitudes and set goals for improvement
- Motivate individuals and teams to understand and exceed customer expectation
The program will be tailored entirely based on the needs, goals and requirements of you and your company. We at GMS International have 35 years’ experience in sales and customer service training and our instructors are carefully selected based on skills and experience. Our programs are organised in the facilities of our clients, our facilities or as requested.
As a participant you will receive personal coaching and immediate feedback from your instructor, enabling you to become competent and confident in your roll.