This program will help you develop and improve the efficiency of your customer relationships in a structured way. You will learn how to better understand your customers and their needs. You will also learn how to create lasting relationships with customers and how you can help steer customers in the right direction – all this in a positive and professional manner!
This program is targeted to those who are now working in a customer care role and would like to learn more about creating and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
Creating positive customer relations:
- How to meet the customer’s basic expectations
- Anticipate what the customer needs and wants
- Respect the customer’s time more than your own
- Knowledge about the customer. Keep track of facts and show the customer that you care.
Telephone, mail, face-to-face meetings:
- How to best communicate by telephone – tone, clarity, choice of words, ability to listen and understand
- How to write clear and effective emails – formulations, phrases and choice of words
- Meeting the customer – how to best care for the customer and his/her needs in the face-to-face meeting
- Communication signals – the art of really listening to the customer and reading between the lines
- Handling really difficult and negative customers – how to turn a negative customer to a positive customer
- Follow-up – how to best follow up and keep continuous contact with the customer by telephone, email and face-to-face meetings
The program will be tailored entirely based on the needs, goals and requirements of you and your company. We at GMS International have 35 years’ experience in sales and customer service training and our instructors are carefully selected based on skills and experience. Our programs are organised in the facilities of our clients, our facilities or as requested.
As a participant you will receive personal coaching and immediate feedback from your instructor, enabling you to become competent and confident in your roll.