Negotiate well and win!
Being proficient in negotiation technique entails creating lasting and reciprocal business relationships with one’s counterparts. In the business world, it is abundantly clear that the one who has fully mastered negotiation can gain tremendously.
This is a program for the sales representative, sales manager or sales leader who wants to improve his/her skills when negotiating with counterparts in sales. During the three steps of the course, we will identify and learn new and successful ways to succeed in negotiations.
We will review the entire negotiation process, from planning to follow-up:
- Different negotiation styles – understanding and using them
- Communication in negotiations – to talk and listen
- The different parts/phases of negotiation
- Different types of counterparts – their personalities and characteristics
- How to handle status quo, dead-locks and truly difficult counterparts
- Body language and rhetoric
Customized course for you!
The program will be tailored entirely based on the needs, goals and requirements of you and your company.
We at GMS International have 35 years’ experience in sales and customer service training and our instructors are carefully selected based on skills and experience.
As a participant you will receive personal coaching and immediate feedback from your instructor, enabling you to become competent and confident in your roll.