Become best at sales!
This is an comprehensive sales program, where the first step is a solid foundation in modern sales techniques and methods.
Step 1 –
gives you a very good start in your new sales career. You will learn how to:
- Set sales goals and structure your work as a sales representative.
- Plan sales meetings and meet the customer.
- Handle different sales situations and bring about a successful conclusion.
Steps 2 and 3 –
go deeper into the sales process. You will learn more about:
- How to set clear, measurable and achievable sales goals for yourself and your organisation, which will make your work more efficient as a sales representative, sales manager or sales leader.
- How to find new customers and persuade existing customer to continue to select you and your company.
- How to book effective customer meetings by telephone.
- How to plan and deliver convincing presentations. We will review techniques for body language and rhetoric.
- How to control the customer meeting in a charismatic way, thereby managing to sell both yourself and your product. You will learn to really listen to the customer, to ask the appropriate needs-related questions, and thereby you will earn your customer’s complete trust.
- We will also learn how to make customer meetings cogent and effective, regardless of whether you have only a few minutes, or a whole hour.
- How to identify and manage in a reassuring way everything from “status quo” in a sales situation, to objections by the customer. We will learn to use sales arguments which the customer really prioritises.
The program will be tailored entirely based on the needs, goals and requirements of you and your company.
As a participant you will receive personal coaching and immediate feedback from your instructor, enabling you to become competent and confident in your roll.