Get more done in less time!
This is a program where you will learn practical methods and techniques to better plan and organise your work. You will learn how to deal with stress in the best possible way. You will become more efficient and thus have more spare time, both in your work and in your private life.
The course will be tailored to your needs and goals. We will be using examples and problems from your everyday life and reality.
Structure and organisation
- What are my goals? What do I want to change/improve? – Formulate an action plan
- What are the time wasters at work?
- How do I create structure in my workplace? Distinct tools and methods.
- Mail and telephone – when and how do I handle this?
- Stress management – what is stress and how do I prevent it?
Planning and looking ahead
- Managing the calendar, and becoming more efficient.
- Setting clear, realistic and time-bound goals
- Avoiding taking on too much work – being able to say no and to delegate.
- How do I maintain my focus on what is important?
The goal of this course is for you to gain greater self-awareness about yourself and your capabilities. You will also receive a personalised action plan so that you are well prepared for the future.