Smile and you will fix it!
This is a specialised program for those who work in customer service and customer care.
The course focus on the customer and complaints management at your company. Things you will learn:
- How to make a positive first impression and understand the value of it
- Basic telephone courtesy
- The importance of a smile
- How to handle challenging customers
- Understand complaints: the sensitive and logic/rational part
- Convert complaints to a service opportunity
- To develop a consistent process of handling customer expectations
- To increase self-confidence and job satisfaction
The program will be tailored entirely based on the needs, goals and requirements of you and your company.
We will be working with real examples and review different methods for resolving encountered problems, always with the aim of maintaining good customer relations.
As a participant you will receive personal coaching and immediate feedback from your instructor, enabling you to become competent and confident in your roll.