This is a specialised program for those who work in customer service and customer relations, where we will focus specifically on international customer contacts and relationships. You will learn how to best handle international customers, both via telephone, email and in face-to-face meetings:
- How to best communicate via telephone with international customers – tone, clarity, choice of words, ability to listen and understand
- How to write clear and effective emails to international customers – formulations, phrases and choice of words
- Meeting the customer – how to best take care of international customers and their needs in the face-to-face meeting
- International communication signals – the art of really listening to the international customer and reading between the lines
- Knowledge about your international customers – show that you know them and that you know who they are!
The program will be tailored entirely based on the needs, goals and requirements of you and your company. We at GMS International have 35 years’ experience in sales and customer service training and our instructors are carefully selected based on skills and experience. Our programs are organised in the facilities of our clients, our facilities or as requested.
As a participant you will receive personal coaching and immediate feedback from your instructor, enabling you to become competent and confident in your roll.