Many start their career as manager by leading without actually being a manager.
But what does this mean?
GMS – To lead without being manager! – provides you with the tools and understanding of how you need to develop to become better at leading your colleagues in a way which promotes motivation, job satisfaction, and which brings the work team success.
The program To lead without being manager! – is intended for employees in a company who do not have staff responsibility, but who still have or will have a leadership role, e.g. as project manager or team leader.
When you manage without a mandate, it brings the leadership role to a head. You must be able to both see and use your own and your colleagues’ capabilities and resources, as well as be a leadership figure without having a formal management position.
In this training program, you will therefore learn to:
- – Create trust. How to make your colleagues see you as a leader. How to sell your ideas and lead the team towards the common goals. How you handle the challenges inherent to the leadership role.
- – Be informative. How you communicate with different types of people, as well as motivate and engage them without having a mandate.
- – Be supportive. How you listen to your colleagues and give constructive feedback.
- – Collaborate effectively with your colleagues. How you will stand out as a leadership figure in all situations.
- – Be able to resolve conflicts within the team.
When you have completed the program, you will have the keys and skills needed to act as a leader, motivate and engage your colleagues and thus achieve your goals.